Neko Sanctuary

About cats, and persons who love cats.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Neko-Sanctuary Chronicle 2015 April 2:After the rain


It was raining a little this morning.
It stopped  raining in the afternoon, but the thick clouds were covering the sky, sunlight could not be expected.


In the evening I went to feed the cats at the Neko-Sanctuary, Shiro and Daikoku-Maru came to me in a hurry. Miiko also came. Kai came in way back.


Since the rain was followed by probably the day, some days the cats couldn’t come to eat here. I I haven’t met Shiro and Daikoku-Maru nearly three weeks.


After eating, Shiro remained for a while, stared at me, or towards the back, I took a photo.
His face looked calm and with compassion deeply, it seems God's face.


The back gate, I met Tommy. I noticed that his fur on back was reddish than earlier.
I wonder how old is he now.



2015 April 11 updated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home