Neko Sanctuary

About cats, and persons who love cats.

Saturday, May 16, 2015

The Neko-Sanctuary Chronicle 2015 May 3:The couple feeding cats



Last weekend, I saw the couple who was feeding cats.

At the back gate, I sat vaguely with Tommy on my lap, he rose suddenly and ran toward them. In addition to Tommy, many cats I have never seen them so far showed up.

According to M-san, both of them were older than 80 years,so  only when they felt better  their physical condition, they did.

Besides us there are people who take care about the cats of the Neko-Sanctuary, I knew.
However, most people are older, and happened often that someone was  previously well-apparent, but  recently no longer seen at all.

When I started to feed cats, there was an old lady, seemed 80 years old or more, but for several years ago I never have seen her. She was pulling a cart stuffed full with food for cats.

The photo is Tommy. He has been waiting for me to come from a distance.


2015 May 16 updated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home