Neko Sanctuary

About cats, and persons who love cats.

Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Neko-Sanctuary Chronicle 2015 June 2: Tommy’s family has increased


Today I went to feed cats to the back gate of the elementary school, Sambo and pepper were in the bush. And Tommy also came out.

After Tommy finished eating, I was sitting to put Tommy in the knee, ShimaJiro came.
After ShimaJiro finished eating, I found Siamese sits inside of the elementary school.

Then a red tabby with round cute face that I have seen recently well, came to me and asked me food, but noticed Siam over there, the red tabby froze up. After a standoff of several minutes, Siamese went chasing the red tabby.

It was the first time I saw Siamese hate the other cat.

Now, Tommy's family are Siamese, Sambo, Pepper, ShimaJiro, and Mikesh. That is a big family!

The photo is ShimaJiro eating food and going


2015 June 13 updated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home