Neko Sanctuary

About cats, and persons who love cats.

Sunday, February 26, 2017

The Neko-Sanctuary Chronicle 2017 A couple of crows


During this winter, I met a couple of crows every weekend.
They knew that I feed cats, and they wanted me to feed them.
So I have been giving them leftover of cats.

When they were crying loud voice, I asked them to be quiet,
And then they waited quietly.
Adding more, they did not appear when some persons or other crows there since they knew a lot of people dislike them.

Some thrush found that crows got food from me, and they came to.
Crows seemed disliking thrush, so they were waiting until thrush have gone.

How clever birds!

This weekend, The couple didn’t appear.
Did They find some other place to get food?

Photos are Kinkan and Kai



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home