Neko Sanctuary

About cats, and persons who love cats.

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Miscellanous thought of 3.11--Naming

The big earthquakes occurred on March 11, and following the big Tsunami, the explosions of
the Fukushima first nuclear plants, I cannot think of them clearly. So I am trying to write several thing

The name of the earthquakes, at first several major medias in Japan called them different names including the North area and off the pacific ocean earthquakes, but on April first, the cabinet decided its name as "The East Japan Great Disaster."

I don't like the name of "Disaster" because it sounds self pity, and it seems that we don't have any responsibility for anything.

Is it my misunderstanding?

Anyway, though the earthquakes occurred or the atomic reactors melted down, I had to feed the cats at the Nekosanctuary. I went to feed them on March 12th and 13th.

I didn't remember these days, but the cats at the nekosanctuary were usually waiting for me.

On the other hand, the cats we keep inside, were upset.
Whenever the earthquake happened, Momo(red tiger cat) started to growl against the window shaking and sounding noisy, and at the bigger earthquake he ran under the blanket.

He thought that the earthquake monster attacked our house!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home