Neko Sanctuary

About cats, and persons who love cats.

Saturday, January 03, 2015

The Neko-Sanctuary Chronicle 2015 January 1: New Year



December was colder than usual, and the first three days of the New Year were also cold, the temperature  was below zero degrees from midnight through the morning.

Nonetheless, all the cats of the Neko-Sanctuary was able to survive over safely year, I am really happy.

First of all, I would like to tell about the last feeding day of 2014, December 28.

At the bicycle parking lot, I met  Daikoku-Maru, Miiko, Shiro, Kai, and Henrietta, everyone aligned, adding more, I met also N-san in the bonus. At the back gate of the primary school, I met Tommy and Sambo. Since Sambo was safe, I was relieved.

I have been feeding from the first day of 2015, but I the cats haven’t seen were just Henrietta and Sambo.

I hope every cat will spend safely this year.

The photo of New Year without Henrietta only



2015 January 3 updated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home