Neko Sanctuary

About cats, and persons who love cats.

Saturday, November 01, 2014

The Neko-Sanctuary Chronicle 2 10: Daikoku-Maru and Shiro


Last Sunday, I found that Daikoku-Maru was  limping whether he was sprained the forefoot. According to the M-San, He fought Shiro. I thought that Daikoku-Maru and Shiro were doing well, but weren’t.


Daikoku-Maru, in the old days had been often bullying Socks, but ​​one after another cat had gone away, and in the end they were left only, they had been alive as snuggling along.
I thought that Daikoku-Maru was also  was getting calm by taking years, but apparently was not the case.


It’s Saturday of rain today, I went to the feeding spot, Miiko was waiting while wet.
Miiko also not a very good friend with Henrietta. Every cat tolerates loneliness respectively.


The photo was the last week sunset I’ve seen with Tommy.


2014 November 1st updated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home