Neko Sanctuary

About cats, and persons who love cats.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Neko-Sanctuary Chronicle 2 7:The day of the typhoon number 18

Sunday the October 12th, heavy rain was falling since the morning. It is the influence of typhoon No. 18.


Feeding cats on a rainy day is tough. I need three umbrellas at least.
The first one is for cats, the second one is for the bag containing the food, and the third one is for myself.
But I did not go with only one accidentally, and I gave an umbrella for cats, bag and I was drenched to the skin.


Cats are also tough to eat.
That day, since Daikoku-Maru, Miiko, Kai, and Henrietta came out, all may not be able to enter under the umbrella.
So we moved to the side of the bush, and gave them food in the bush except Daikoku-Maru who was able to be under the umbrella.
Still fur of cats has been exposed to heavy rain.


It was a sunny day today. But, typhoon No. 19 appeared near Okinawa.
Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow would be sunny, I hope.


The day is short these days, it's already dusk. I took a photo of Miiko, and her eyes flashed as alien’s.




2014 October 11 updated

2 Comments:

At October 17, 2014 at 8:08:00 PM PDT, Blogger Hiromi said...

I'm curious whether your cats are doing this for you at home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m00ZVQUCgZs

 
At October 18, 2014 at 2:43:00 AM PDT, Blogger nekonekoyama said...

I think this isn't massage, but some kind of activity like milking their mother cat. So some cats do this to humans:-))) One of our cats did it on my arm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home