Neko Sanctuary

About cats, and persons who love cats.

Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Neko-Sanctuary Chronicle 2 17:Neko-Sanctuary of rain


Since the weather forecast said it would rain afternoon, I went to the Neko-Sanctuary earlier than usual, about 1pm.

Since the caretaker of bicycle storage there was, I saw the figure of Miiko,but I did not say anything to her. Instead, I've put food and milk for cats in the bush.

There was no cat in the back gate of the primary school. It was too early to go, I thought.

Even so, recently at the back gate, I have met is just Tommy. It was November 23 the last time I Saw Sambo, and November 9th I saw Chacha. I wonder where they were going.

The photo below is the Neko-Sanctuary the light rain


2014 December 20 updated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home