Neko Sanctuary

About cats, and persons who love cats.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Neko-Sanctuary Chronicle 2015 June 4: How far is Tommy from Siam?


For the cats, not quarrel mean they are very close. Tommy has been keeping a certain distance with Siam, but they do not fight, they're in a very good relationship. Tommy ate food with KiIchiro and Cosette, or licked each other, KiIchiro was his family, and Cosette was his girlfriend.

Well, I went to the back gate of the elementary school today, Tommy and Siam had been lying opposite end of the gate. The distance was about 4 meters.

Then I was holding Tommy on my lap, Siam had a peek from the fence gate. Distance of Tommy and Siam was about two meters.

I wonder it would come the day Siam also ride on my lap someday.

The photo is Siam that peek from the fence.

2015 Jun 27 updated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home