Neko Sanctuary

About cats, and persons who love cats.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

The Neko-Sanctuary Chronicle 2015 October Feeding the cats in the morning


Though I wrote that I would not write the Neko-Sanctuary blog for a while at the end of September, I will restart as a monthly blog.

Well, it has been past a month, I changed the feeding time from the evening to the morning.

In the morning, everyone is hurrying to somewhere and doesn’t care about cats and someone feeding them, I guess.
The other cat lady, M-san does feed in the morning now.

After changing the cat feeding time to the morning, for the first time or second, I couldn’t see any cat, but at the third time, Tommy found me, and waiting for me.
The fourth time, Daikoku-Maru, Miiko, and Henrietta at the bike parking lot found me .

This morning, I saw from the bush beside the promenade, Daikoku-Maru, Mi-ko, and Kai comes in a row between the building and the fence. It’s very funny!

The photo of Tommy  and Sambo in the bush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home