Neko Sanctuary

About cats, and persons who love cats.

Saturday, September 05, 2015

The Neko-Sanctuary Chronicle 2015 September 1: Keep water fresh always


The last weekend of August, it was raining softly, and cool.
Sunday, I thought that I didn’t need to bring water as there was lots of water in the ground. Usually, I would have two large plastic bottles of water.

However, the water bowl that was in the  bicycle storage was of transparent plastic, seemed growing sphagnum inside, and cloudy.
I would change the water, but there was no water for the replacement.

Daikoku-Maru, after finishing the meal and attempting to drink the water as usual, was hesitant. He was hesitant, but started drinking water.
He didn’t  seem to enjoy drinking water.

I  was severely regret that I thought I would not need water because it rained.

The photo is Daikoku-Maru drinking water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home