Neko Sanctuary

About cats, and persons who love cats.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

The Neko-Sanctuary Chronicle 2015 July 2: I had Tommy to take eye drops


It was a hot and sunny day today. Suddenly it’s become the summer.

I went to the back gate of the elementary school, Tommy came out. Siam also appeared as if he was waiting for me. He went slowly walked in front of me about five meters away.

Tommy's eyes had become considerably better, but I dropped eye drops for him. And probably for Tommy it was the first experience. Eye drops must be used two types. Although the first one went perfectly, the second one was not going well. He ran away.

But, he wasn’t angry against the eye drops. Because he came up to my knees again.

Photo, Tommy after having the eye drops.


2015 July 11 updated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home