Neko Sanctuary

About cats, and persons who love cats.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Neko-Sanctuary Chronicle 2015 August 3: Henrietta shows her affection


Henrietta is a three-year-old, pretty, shy, female cat. She had a contraceptive surgery last spring.

She was the last cat to come to eat. She  was so shy that I couldn’t close to her, and sometimes failed in feeding her.

Since she had a mouse disease last winter, been feeling worse, and couldn’t eat food, she had been gradually thin. So I have given only her special pouched food. When feeding time, I tried to find her first, and gave her food. Then Henrietta appeared earlier  than any other cat.   

Last Saturday, Henrietta appeared first, and couldn’t wait for food, she touched her body to my leg. She has never done such a thing before!

I think she understood how special she was treated, and how being loved by me.

The photo is Tommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home