Neko Sanctuary

About cats, and persons who love cats.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Neko-Sanctuary Chronicle 2015 January 2: Hello Sambo


Last Sunday, January 4, I saw Sambo from the front for the first time.

He had come over the after Tommy coming out of the back gate of the primary school.
Sambo is a well-fat black kitten with a round face and  round eyes.
He could speak to me to ask for food, but  since he was scared, it is not possible to approach me more.

He had been fidgeting and kept a distance about one meter from a plate of food.
He finally arrived to the plate, and began to eat, but as I made a sound, he's also away surprised  and went back. Since there is no way, I went to to put the plate in the usual place, Sambo rushed  there.

Photo of Henrietta

2015 Jan. 10 updated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home