Neko Sanctuary

About cats, and persons who love cats.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

3.11 Miscellaneous Thoughts -at the grocery store

After March 11, maybe two or three days past, I suddenly found that it was difficult to get milk, dried and canned food for cats. Especially milk.

One of the cat at the nekosanktuary, Socks was aged and weakened, sometimes he didn't eat anything but milk. So I must get milk for him.

So I went to the grocery store near my house just the time it opened early morning.
There many people were waiting in line to be opened the door of the store.
People rushed into the store to buy water, bread, toilet paper, and so on.
After getting something they wanted, then had to be in line for a cash register.

I went to the grocery store early morning of every weekend until May holidays.

For one month or two the price of cat food was rose than before, but other things for humans were same price. Why?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home